1. The Commercial Vehicle Show is the largest and most comprehensive road freight transport, distribution and logistics event staged in Britain, catering for every operator’s requirements and purposely designed to give you a truly rewarding and informative day spent out of the office.
The CV Show attracts close to 20,000 business visitors to its central location at the NEC Birmingham, ensuring a nationwide attendance. For operators it is the annual meeting place and if you intend to do business in this industry then the CV Show is where you should be seen.
2. Research at previous CV Shows confirms that three out of four visitors to the CV Show is a fleet owner, senior manager or engineer, with most having sole or joint purchasing responsibility within their companies.
Furthermore, they have purposely left their businesses to call on you and remarkably more than half of this high quality audience is exclusive to the CV Show as they choose not to attend any other industry exhibition. For exhibitors, the Show delivers thousands of key buyers that simply can’t be found at any other meeting place.
3. The CV Show is a long-established exhibition where commercial vehicle operators meet with industry suppliers. There are no conferences or seminars interrupting valuable sales time meaning your stand will be continuously open for business.
The CV Show has for many years been the best sourcing opportunity found anywhere in the UK and caters for every operator’s requirements from trucks, vans and all types of trailers to handling equipment, insurers, tyres, telemetry and training providers, fuels and lubricant suppliers – and a whole lot more. This is why CV Show is recognised as the number one face-to-face sales opportunity of the year.
4. These are two dedicated zones within the CV Show expressly designed to make it easy for visitors to find sector suppliers.
WORKSHOP is an all-encompassing shop window displaying hundreds of exhibitors spanning the whole automotive aftermarket and CV maintenance sector.
COOL satisfies the special requirements of the temperature controlled operator with a vast display of refrigerated transport and cold chain equipment to choose from.
5. Tranzaura will be demonstrating our software solutions designed for the transport industry at stand 5C97. As well as this, the CV Show will feature the public unveiling of the latest transport safety solution from Tranzaura, K.A.T.E. A platform that compliments, enhances and supports existing training programmes through the delivery of essential content to drivers, K.A.T.E has been designed to ensure that safety is the highest priority and to keep it at the forefront of your driver’s minds.
We hope to see you there!